EFA is member of various organisations, including European Patients’ Forum (EPF), Health and Environment Alliance (HEAL), European Network for Tobacco Control and Tobacco Control (ENSP), Global Allergy and Asthma Patient’s Platform (GAAPP) and World Health Organisation Global Alliance Against Respiratory Diseases (GARD).
EFA partners with healthcare professionals like European Respiratory Society (ERS), European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI), the International Primary Care Respiratory Group (IPCRG), the European Federation of Nurses Associations (EFN) and the Pharmaceutical Group of the European Union (PGEU) share our goal for patient-centered care and prevention.
EFA collaborates with other non-for-profit organisations in the health sector and patient groups like the European Public Health Alliance (EPHA), European Lung Foundation (ELF), the Lung Cancer Europe, (LuCE), Cystic Fibrosis Europe, Pulmonary Hypertension Europe, the European Disability Forum (EDF) and the European Rare Diseases Organisation (EURORDIS) and with others from the environment sector like the European Environmental Bureau (EEB).
EFA develops and promotes long-term partnerships with healthcare professionals, non-governmental organisations (NGOs), the scientific research community and industry. Strong partnerships provide resources and allow for the distribution of workloads, while increasing the impact of work performing and building upon the successes of EU policy advocacy towards achieving major initiatives. With the concrete EFA EU policy goal of ‘European dedicated programs and/or plans for allergy, asthma and COPD’, maintaining well-defined conditions for partnership increases the effectiveness of these partnerships as an invaluable precondition for success.
In addition to our sustainable industry partnerships, EFA also enjoys partnerships with a variety of other organisations with expertise in a range of areas, including all partnerships established in the context of EU-funded projects. You can view a list of our partners and links to their homepages below:
EFA is a member of:
- European Medicines Agency Patients' and Consumers' Working Party (EMA PCWP)
- European Network for Smoking and Tobacco Control (ENSP)
- European Patients Forum (EPF)
- Global Allergy and Asthma European Network (GA²LEN)
- Global Asthma and Allergy Patient Platform (GAAPP)
- Health and Environment Alliance (HEAL)
- International Coalition of COPD Organisations (ICC)
EFA partners with:
- European Respiratory Society (ERS)
- European Lung Foundation (ELF)
- International Primary Care Respiratory Group (IPCRG)
- European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology (EAACI)
- Allergic Rhinitis and Its Impact on Asthma (ARIA)
- Global Initiative for COPD (GOLD)
- Global Initiative for Asthma (GINA)