Patients and their needs and rights are at the heart of everything we do. The European Federation of Allergy and Airways Diseases Patients Associations (EFA) was established in 1991 as a European network for patient associations specialising in allergy and asthma.
We work on behalf of patients to:
- Promote awareness of allergies and airways diseases among policymakers and the
- general public.
- Broaden our understanding of these conditions by increased collaboration between national patient associations.
- Share knowledge and experience to beneficially educate both the public and EFA members.
- Promote patient concerns and opinions within the European institutions and enable national patient associations to gain representation at EU level.
- Improve their health and quality of life.